IEEE Cognitive Communications for Aerospace Applications (CCAA) Workshop
Date(s) - 06/27/2017 - 06/28/2017
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Ohio Aerospace Institute
The IEEE CCAA Workshop will answer the question: How do cognitive systems enable the next generation architecture for aerospace communications?
Authors and attendees can register for this workshop and additional information for the workshop can be found on the main workshop site – http://ieee-ccaa.com.
NASA Glenn Research Center will host a two-day workshop: June 27-28, 2017 at Ohio Aerospace Institute (Cleveland, OH).
This is the first workshop on cognitive communications systems hosted by NASA Glenn Research Center (GRC), IEEE Cleveland Section, and the AIAA Communications System Technical Committee in Cleveland, OH. The aim of this workshop is to bring together Academia Researchers, Engineers, Technologists, Industry Personnel and Government agencies to discuss and present their recent advancements and future interest in the field of artificial intelligence and machine learning with applications toward the development of cognitive communication systems for aerospace.
The aim of this workshop is to bring together Academia Researchers, Engineers, Technologists, Industry Personnel, and Government agencies to discuss and present their recent advancements and future interest in the field of artificial intelligence and machine learning with applications toward the development of cognitive communication systems for aerospace.
Preference will be given to full papers outlining applied cognitive technologies or novel simulations of such technology for intelligent aerospace communication systems.
|• Abstract Submission Deadline:|
|• Abstract Acceptance / Notification:|
|• Paper Submission:|
|• Paper Acceptance / Notification:||May 23, 2017|
|• Early Registration:||May 30, 2017|
|• Final Registration Deadline:||June 13, 2017|
|• Camera-ready (Final) Paper Submissions:||June 20, 2017|
|• Presentation Submission:||June 23, 2017|
|• Workshop:||June 27-28, 2017|
Areas of Interest
The areas of interest for the workshop on CCAA are:
- Cognitive technologies supporting software-defined radios, systems including machine learning methods for self reconfiguration and autonomous performance optimization.
- Big data analytics for transfer learning to aerospace communications.
- Cognitive network design and optimization through distributed algorithms, learning, and reasoning
- Cognitive communication security, protocol stack adaptation and cross layering in cognitive radio systems.
- Swarm intelligence and biological-inspired networking.
- Smart antennas, testbeds, cognitive radio platforms and autonomous hardware controls.
- Modeling analysis and simulation of cognitive radio technologies and network.
- Development of cognitive engines for link management, behavior prediction, and optimization.
- Development of cognitive infrastructures for intelligent networking between ground and aerospace systems.
- Development of cognitive engines for applications systems that can be implemented on future NASA missions and commercial products.