Date(s) - 11/05/2019
8:00 am - 2:30 pm
Great Lakes Science Center
Categories No Categories
Join the IEEE Standards Association at the Great Lakes Science Center for a workshop on connected medical device systems.
With the influx of breakthrough technologies in the form of medical IoTs/Wearables, 5G, distributed ledger technologies (DLTs) and other critical network platforms, the reality of a truly connected yet mobile medical device system can be realized. The workshop features cases studies, technology developments, and latest research on what is needed to realize the reality of a connected medical device system.
Who Should Attend?
YOU, if you are in any of the following areas:
- Clinical Trials Design & Operations
- Clinical/Medical Professional
- Health Insurance Payment
- Health Wearable Start-Up
- Hospital/Health System – Innovation and Data Project Leads
- Medical Device Manufacturers – product design or engineering
- Medical Device Software – design or engineering
- Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS) product design or engineering
- Sensor Development
- Communications Network Engineering
- Blockchain/DLT Technologists: Blockchain/DLTs
- Research: Academia or Industry
- Other: Enthusiast not mentioned in this list
Registration and more information at: https://ieee-wamiii.org/nov-2019/
Young Professionals (YP) interested in attending are encouraged to contact the Cleveland YP Chair, Mike Stojsavljevic, to recieve a discount code for free admission (Registration costs $269).