Cleveland IEEE ExComm: 2022 Planning
Date(s) - 01/08/2022
8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Categories No Categories
Time to plan our 2022 Cleveland IEEE events! The theme for 2022: We are tired of sub-par activities due to the pandemic and we won’t do that anymore!
- Overview and on-boarding of Cleveland IEEE procedures (8:30 to 10)
- e-mail accounts (changing of the guard)
- Website access: permissions, set-up, planning events, adding pictures
- Location of files (Google Drive)
- OU analytics
- Meeting set-up and tools (follow up, letters of appreciation)
- Webex access
- Heath and Safety Guidelines (10-10:15)
- Budgeting (10:15 to 10:30)
- (vote) CTSC: $100
- Chairs for Technical Societies (10:30-10:35)
- (v0te) Al Morinec: chair for Cleveland Section Jt Chapter CH02024,RL07/IE13/PE31/IA34
- all others are unchanged
- (vote) ExComm to vote for Chairs of the different technical societies.
- Events (10:35-11:30)
- Monthly ExComm: when? First Thursday of the month?
- Survey results review
- Include events that address Technology and Politics; and Technology and Society
- Topics of interest
- Artificial Intelligence
Startups (new and those who have progressed beyond the startup stage)
- DC Power and status of the Utility Companies
- STEM events:
- First Robotics (https://www1.grc.nasa.gov/frcbuckeye/thebluealliance.com); competition starts in March, 2022
- 69th NEOSEF (virtual): March 23-26
- Dinner/speaker (Russ Harrison? March?)
- AutoShow? (February 25 – March 6, 2022, SAE connection: Eric J Franz
- Senior Membership Drive?
- Young Professionals
- Consulting Network
- Other events (two per each society or affiliated group)
- Distinguished Lecturers
- Student Chapters support (11:30 to 12:00)
Coffee, breakfast and lunch will be served by Uber Eats!
Livestream of First Robotics Kickoff (https://www1.grc.nasa.gov/frcbuckeye/#kickoff-jan-8-2022)
Bookings are closed for this event.