2020 Auto Show: Dinner and Chrysler Jeep Gladiator Presentation
Date(s) - 02/24/2020
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
I-X Center, Grand Ballroom - East Entrance
Keynote presentation will discuss the Chrysler Jeep Gladiator!!
Cleveland IEEE is partnering with SAE Cleveland on this annual event for our members.
For the 2020 Auto Show Event, SAE has arranged to have Elizabeth Krear (Head of Engineering for the Gladiator) and Pete Milo (Chief Engineer for the Wrangler & Gladiator Programs) to bring a Gladiator to Cleveland and give us a presentation on everything that went into developing this new truck. They will be discussing the evolution from the Wrangler, off-road development, discussing the technical features and the truck’s capabilities, along with briefly looking forward to future plans for the Gladiator.
Important details about the event:
- Date: Monday, February 24th, 2020
- Time: 5:00-8:00pm for our event – 8:00-9:00pm for Auto Show access
- Location: IX Center Grand Ballroom – East Entrance
- Registration Deadline: Thursday, February 20th, 2020 by 5:00 P.M. Eastern Time
- Included with registration: Parking, Dinner (meat or vegetarian), Presentation by Elizabeth Krear & Pete Milo, and one Auto Show ticket (can be used after the show or any day following the event).
- Cleveland IEEE is again charging $45/member or member guest or $30/student. This includes parking, dinner, presentation, and a ticket to the Auto Show for use after the meeting.
Jeep Gladiator Photo:
Let’s get together for a nice evening out at the dinner presentation and show!
Bookings are closed for this event.