Date(s) - 10/03/2017
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Celebrate IEEE Day with refreshments and appetizers. There will be a brief introduction of officers and an overview of the Cleveland section. Also, anyone with ten years of relevant experience will be welcome to apply for Senior Membership. (Being a senior member doesn’t cost anything more, but it does recognize that you have been contributing to the profession)
To apply for senior member or email in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring to Bahama Breeze:
– Electronic resume/CV (DOC or ASCII only)
– Start and stop dates (month/day/year) of each degree.
– Ten years of professional experience that shows jobs with start/stop dates.
o Educational experience can count toward professional experience: Bachelors – 3 yrs; Bachelors & Masters – 4yrs; Doctorate – 5yrs
o A year spent both working and attending school counts toward only one (i.e. A person with a Bachelors who worked during school must have at least 7 years of engineering level experience that does not overlap with the years attending school)
– Five years of significant professional experience demonstrated by publications, patents, jobs, teaching, standards work, PE, IEEE/Society experience, leadership experience, management experience, or consistent pattern of career advancement (e.g. promotions and awards).
– Current employment with title, number of years of experience, full physical address and phone number of employer.
Bookings are closed for this event.