Date(s) - 03/19/2019
5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Evelocity….Paving the Road for Electric Vehicles….Presentation Abstract
Presentation Type: Slides and Speaker Commentary
Purpose: Evelocity Introduction and Electric Vehicle (EV) Industry Status Summary
Speaker: Mike Betts, Esq., CEO, Evelocity, Ltd.
Duration: 30 minutes for talk followed by 30 minutes Q&A, which may be longer.
Topics in the Presentation:
1. The transportation industry question is no longer IF EV transformation will happen but rather a question of WHEN, and HOW it will unfold.
2. The Evelocity position in the industry….assisting public and private organization that are embracing the need for EV charging infrastructure and EV fleet conversions, but have a lack of expertise as to how to manage the process.
3. Industry Status … a review of key numbers today in the EV field.
4. America’s progress in moving forward with EV charging station infrastructure.
5. America’s progress in moving forward with EV fleet conversion.
6. The unique data-driven model of EV, and why it is important in helping organizations.
7. Examples of work produced in the two Service Offering Methodologies of the Company….EV Charging Infrastructure and Fleet EV Transition Planning.
We will gather at 5:30 PM for networking and complimentary refreshments. Chairman Steve Galecki will open the meeting at about 6:00 PM for the presentation and Q&A, which could go as late as 8:00PM.
Bio for Mike Betts, CEO
With a professional life rich in experience in technology, software, and consulting, Mike Co-Founded Evelocity Ltd. in 2017, with the mission presenting a wonderful new opportunity and challenge. As a fast-growing team helping public and private organizations make the transition to electric vehicles (EV) and charging infrastructure, Evelocity embraces a culture of collaboration and data-driven methodologies to help people move ahead.
Mike has decades of experience in innovative technology and services companies. As a Regional VP and Officer at Cap Gemini, a global leader in consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, Mike led a team of more than 150 software and program management professionals. Mike has also helped form start-ups in healthcare analytics and data security, an experience which was all about innovation and building cultures and business models in fast-developing markets. He is a graduate of Adrian College (B.A.) and The John Marshall School of Law at Cleveland State University (J.D.). Mike is also Of Counsel with the law firm of Huffman, Hunt, Klym & Warner LLC in Westlake.
A lifetime northeast Ohioan, Mike has two grown children now following their own exciting dreams.
Bookings are closed for this event.